With cold fall & winter weather setting in, it is important to guard your skin against dryness & irritation. Very cold temperatures combined with low humidity can quickly rob your skin of moisture.
Epionce Intensive Nourishing Cream is a great addition to your skincare this fall/winter. It was named the “Best Rich Moisturizer for Dry Skin” by Women’s Health Magazine Best for Skincare Awards 2020.
It provides intense hydration for damaged, photo-aged skin & is best used 1-3 times a day. You can expect anti-aging results without irritation, thanks to the following key ingredients:
– Apple fruit extract (the major source of super antioxidant quercetin)
– Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (flavonoids, minerals & vitamin C)
– Flax Seed extract (omega-3 fatty acids)
– Shea Butter (hydration/soothing)
– Meadowfoam Extract (hydrating fatty acids)
The Intensive Nourishing Cream retails for $114 plus tax. Receive 20% off with any service purchase of $300 or greater.